04 Jan Welcome back 2021!
Happy New Year and welcome back to another year at To the Moon & Back.
The TMB team have had a well-needed rest and are back, ready to go!
TMB remains committed to continuity of services whilst also making sure your child, your family and the wider community stay safe and healthy.
Here are the latest NSW COVID restrictions and what this means for you in terms of accessing services with TMB.
NORTHERN ZONE OF THE NORTHERN BEACHES:
If you live in any of the below northern beaches suburbs that fall in the northern zone, your sessions will NOT be able to go ahead, including group programs.
Please contact your clinician to see if your sessions, where practical, can be moved to Telehealth sessions.
- Avalon Beach
- Bilgola Beach
- Bilgola Plateau
- Church point
- Coasters Retreat
- Currawong Beach
- Elanora Heights
- Elvina Bay
- Greater Mackerel Beach
- Ku-ring -gai Chase
- Lovett Bay
- McCarrs Creek
- Mona Vale
- Morning Bay
- Northern Narrabeen
- Palm Beach
- Scotland Island
- Whale Beach
GREATER SYDNEY AREA:
If you are in the greater Sydney area, sessions will go ahead with all precautions in place. For further information, please visit this link:
- We are now registered as a COVID Safe and now request that you check in to clinic sessions using our QR code
- Please let us know if you are feeling unwell or if you have travelled overseas and or to any of the above Northern Zone areas.
- Masks will need to be worn for everyone 12 years and over
- Hand washing and hand sanitising practises to be followed.
- Social distancing requirements to be followed.
We thank you for your cooperation and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
~The TMB Team