12 Mar Covid Update March 2021
COVID update for March 2021.
Here is our latest Covid update.
TMB is a registered COVID Safe organisation with a comprehensive COVID 19 safety plan. To ensure the wellbeing of our staff, clients and their families, TMB has the following policies and procedures in place.
What we are doing:
- We have registered as a COVID Safe organisation with QR Code signing requirements
- We have rearranged some spaces in our clinic so we can practice social distancing. We ask everyone to maintain a healthy distance by standing at least 1.5 metres apart. The waiting room still remains closed
- All our staff have completed the Department of Health COVID-19 Infection control training
- We have supercharged our cleaning practices, our own hygiene practices and hygiene expectations of our clients. We will be providing hand sanitiser stations for you to use before and after your session in our clinic and clinicians will be bringing their own to your home to use during sessions.
What we need for you to do:
- We ask for all clients, families and external providers to sign in when entering our clinic using our unique QR code
- If you are feeling unwell, have any respiratory symptoms or co vid19 specific symptoms and/or have come into contact with someone who has, or is suspected of having covid-19, we ask to you cancel your session.
- We also ask that you do not attend your session if you have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results. You can only attend to your face to face sessions after proof of a negative test result. Where possible, we can make alternative arrangements such as a telehealth sessions, to ensure continuity of therapy.
- To ensure social distancing we will only be able to accommodate your child and one other adult in the therapy space. We are happy to arrange live video via zoom to enable others to join in. If you can’t make alternate arrangements for siblings – please discuss this with us prior to attending a session at our clinic.
The TMB Team